Salterpyn is a pain medication containing several active ingredients and is used for relief of mild to moderately severe pain, joint pain, headaches, tension headaches, toothache, earache, period pain, orthostatic hypotension, muscular pain and aches, short term anxiety and other conditions.
Therapeutic indications of Salterpyn
An indication is a term used for the list of condition or symptom or illness for which the medicine is prescribed or used by the patient. For example, acetaminophen or Paracetamol is used for fever by the patient, or the doctor prescribes it for a headache or body pains. Now fever, headache and body pains are the indications of Paracetamol (Salterpyn). Moderate to severe pain of any origin: tension headache, migraine, dental pain, post-op pain, dysmenorrhoea, cancer pain, low back pain, fever & also symptomatic relief from colds and cough.
Uses for Salterpyn
- Relief of mild to moderately severe pain
- Joint pain
- Ear pain
- Periods pain
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Muscular pains and aches
- Apnea of prematurity
- Short-term anxiety
- Stilpane Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Acute pancreatitis
- Addison’s disease
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Avoid driving a car or operating machinery
- Avoid exposing medication to excessive heat
- Avoid taking alcohol or other central nervous system depressants
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Biliary tract disease
- Constipation is a side effect and can be relieved by stool softeners
- Consult doctor if pregnant or nursing
Salterpyn should only be used under advice from your medical professional.
For more information refer to the package insert.